STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. That God is infinite, perfect and without limits in His being and attributes; manifested eternally in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, the three-in-one, immutable, omnipotent and eternal God.
2. In the divinity, pre-existence, virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, substitutional death, bodily resurrection, ascension and glorious second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
3. That the Bible is the inspired Word of God and the only sure, infallible foundation for faith, teaching and practice.
4. That salvation is solely by the grace of God through faith and is demonstrated by a willingness to walk in newness of life in the power of the Holy Spirit under the lordship of Jesus Christ.
5. That the baptism and fullness of the Holy Spirit are fundamental in the Christian life; all the gifts of the Spirit which were present in the first century church are pertinent and necessary for ministry, and thus are freely given by the Lord to His church.
6. That the church, which is the Body and Bride of Christ, is dedicated to the worship and service of God, to practicing good works, and celebrating the ordinances of Water Baptism and the Lord’s Supper and to making disciples of all nations.
7. That the consummation of all things includes the personal, visible and glorious, return of the Lord Jesus Christ and the resurrection of the dead. Satan with his hosts and all men found outside Christ will be separated from the presence of God, enduring eternal punishment. All who have been redeemed by Christ will enter the presence of God where they will be rewarded for their good works, giving Him praise and glory forever.